Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Wedding Reception Outfit

Had an appoinment with Anggun Weddings today.

Chose our 2 SG reception outfits, had our measurements taken and settled balance payment.

Didnt start out smoothly intially. We were already late for outfit selection (was supposed to be 2months before the date but it can't be helped cos fiance was not available) and on the day of the appointment, the time was postponed without prior notice We were supposed to meet our coordinator at 2pm. Called them up at 1:30pm to get their new address but was shocked to know that no one will be at the shop that day because the coordinator that we were supposed to meet was unwell and was at the doctor. The person who answered my call said that herself will only be in at 5pm. I was furious! and she gave the excuse that maybe the previous coordinator didnt have my hp number at hand and it was something unplanned. I managed to keep my cool and just went window shopping until 5pm.

Finally...at 5pm, we were greeted and served by the owner herself and was SOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYYY~!!!!! with the choice of outfit and the service she provided.

Though I didnt get my dream-puffy2-gown, I fell in love with something much simpler yet practical. Love both outfits!!! The first outfit was in the colour that I wanted! It was even more gorgeous than the original design I saw months ago and the 2nd gown made me feel (although not dramatic) very elegent and posh.Hehe.And Mr Fiance looked good in the Crow- Zero-Genji-Style suit!!!Handsomenye!!!

Can't wait for the final fitting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment