Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bedroom Set

Went to survey bedroom sets today.
Didnt have a clue where to start initially but after consulting relatives and married friends, we proceeded to Jurong, opposite IMM and chanced upon Rozel Furnishing.

They have really good quality bedroom sets with 5years warranty (so far not many provide this kind of warranty) and with quite a number of designs to choose from.
We were lucky because the manager was instore and attended to us (Hence, got a super good deal and saved quite a lot).

BUT...after adding up everything, I almost got a heart attack!!!I mean, yeah it was definitely a good deal with the kind of quality you get but its just that I had never parted with that much of money in a blink of an eye before. My hard-earned money, gone in a flash over something I didnt really obsessed over (those money spent on cameras and 2pm tickets are an exception cos I REALLY LOVED THEM AND SAVED FOR THAT SOLE PURPOSE OF SPENDING ON THOSE ITEMS). So yeah....

As usual, paranoid and spenthrift me, got so upset that I began to regret over my purchase. Thank god Mr Fiance was there to calm me down, and helped explained that it WAS A WORTH BUY - good quality, modern design, good service that will last us for approx 15years (5yrs for bedroom set, 15years for mattress). Went home and surveyed more online cos I was only 75% convinced but after surveying online, YES, i DEFINITELY make the best choice. Cannot get that kind of service with free delivery,installation and even custom-made-to-measure furniture for that kind of price.

So everyone!!!I reccommend Rozel Furniture!!!

and thank you so much Mr Fiance for being there to calm me down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment