Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Venue Deco

Will be meeting Kak Zila from Splendour Moments this Monday to recce actual venue and finalise deco plans.
A recap on the original package chosen : Silvery Sweetz

but i'm thinking of making some changes. Don't want too many colours - mainly greys and a touch of pink. So no black feathers or frames and all that messy stuff. I was thinking somewhere along these :



Yup, only one tone of grey please.Prefer the 2nd pic.No ferns for me and something definitely need to be done about those cushions and flowers. Initially wanted to add pink flowers like this :



but Mr Fiance is against it. He doesnt want the flowers to outshine us.LOL.and due to my nose allergy maybe its advisable not to, else i won't stop sneezing. So any other things I can add to my pelamin so that it doesnt look too plain and ordinary or should i just leave it so?Hmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment