Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Solemnization Venue

Just came back from booking my solemnization venue. So for today, I shall update on the procedure for booking of mosque for solemnization ceremony.

If any of you bride/groom-to-be wants to have your solemnization ceremony in a mosque in Singapore, all you have to do is call up the mosque to enquire about availability and then proceed to the venue to fill up some forms and make payments.These needs to be done before registering at ROMM and the earliest date you can book i s 3 months in advance.If you haven't decide the time, its ok, you can confirm with them again at a later date.

For myself,Venue chosen was Assyafaah Mosque.
Just go there, fill out a form (date and time of the ceremony) and make payment of $180 (this is only for the use of musollah for the solemnization ceremony only.
The venue can accomodate about 200pax and it can be used for 2-3hrs as long as it does not affect the activities in the mosque.

So for my event, I am free to use it in the morning before Dzhohor (which is before 12noon).

So...one more thing done! Shall meet my caterer tmr. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment