Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SMILES

Alhamdulillah....
on the way back from class just now, received an SMS from Splendour Moments Wedding Decor of their availability on our wedding date and the price range is reaaalllyy affordable.
Seriously, I can't remember when i contacted them...
so...the moment i got home..i logged on to look at their website and portfolio..
Well,its not that impressive but for that price range, i can't expect much and it is actually really good. (its difficult to get that price range of 1.6K - 2.2K for that kind of detailed work and good theme coordination they provide)
though they don't have much flexibility in orignality (so ends up..couples engaging their service will have same decor...as what is seen in their portfolio..BUT...i'm sure with my ideas and DIY resources...i'm sure we could work something out)


COS......my priority is SIMPLE but ORIGINAL...it needs to reflect me...
I need to add in my own personal touch...
doesn't matter if I'll tire myself out but this is what I want...:)



so I guess...I'll be engaging them... AND doing more research for my DIY pelamin plan?...:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment