Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wedding Cakes

I've attended quite a few weddings.Apart from the deco, food and wedding gowns....another centre of attraction is the wedding cake. Traditionally, wedding cakes come in the form of "pulut kuning" but now it has become more than just ordinary cakes. They are usually a few tiered and decorated soooo beautifully...(too beautiful to eat) and most of the time..it isn't even edible! (not that it can't be eaten but it is tooooo sweet because of the icing) and worst...it can cost hundreds of dollars.
What a waste to spend that much money for something no one wants to eat!

I am a fan of desserts!! so i want my wedding cake to be pretty AND edible. Though i've chosen SPRINGTIME wedding for my theme...my wedding cake MUST MUST MUST be chocolate!!haha

While searching for ideas to DIY my wedding cake...i came across these...
the typical wedding cake but its chocolate!

ice cream cone cakes!

this will look cool if i know how to arrange it nicely and attach it firmly...the last thing i want it my "wedding cake" to topple over in front of everyone!!!

donuts cake!!i love donuts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment