Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding Plans

I have been wearing the ring for a week now and getting used to the term fiancee.
Hee..just the thought of it makes me blush.
Funny though..a week ago..I was reluctant to move on.
I got really uncomfortable at the mention of the word "engage/marriage" or anything that has got to do with relationship commitments.
but after the family visit, alhamdulillah...everything went well and i'm now HIS fiancee.

Yet, I'm still nervous,worried,excited,afraid all at the same time.
About what?about the next step.
Why?? because i had a talk with mum,dad,some close cousins and HIM regarding future plans and omg!
it seems like we have to start planning for the wedding now...

less than a year to prepare for the wedding and I'm oh-so-clueless about what to do.

now....where do i start?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment